- 5 large baking potatoes
- 500g baked beans
- 500g mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
- 200g black pudding, chopped into small cubes
- 5 pork 8s sausages, cooked and chopped into small cubes
- 120g grated Cheddar cheese
- 10 free range eggs
- 5g parsley, chopped
- Bake the potatoes for an hour and allow to cool.
- Split the cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the fluffy middles (set aside to use in another recipe).
- Place the skins onto a flat baking tray and fill with cheese, beans, black pudding, mushrooms and sausage.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170’C, then add a fried/poached egg. Sprinkle with crispy bacon and parsley.