Serves 20 portions
- 10 clementines, halved
- 10 medium sized sweet potatoes, sliced into roundels, skin on
- 1 bunch sage, picked and deep fried
- 4 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 200g rocket leaf, deep fried
- 250g spinach
For the dressing
- 200ml rapeseed oil
- 200ml white wine vinegar
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Roast the clementines with a light coating of oil at 180’C for 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Roast the sweet potato rounds on parchment with a light coating of oil at 180’C for 10-15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- To layer, layer the potato and clementines with the spinach, red onion and dressing.
- Top with the rocket and sage leaf.
- For the dressing, combine ingredients well and serve.