Eating the same breakfast every day can get a bit boring. One morning, while eating my bowl of porridge, I thought ‘What would happen if put the contents of my bowl in a frying pan?’ After a bit of tinkering, I came up with this take on pancakes.
Makes roughly 4 palm sized pancakes
- 50g Oats
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp / 5g Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
- Handful of Berrie
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts
- Place oats in blender and lightly cover with water. Add egg and blender to form a batter.
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Ladle oat mixture into pan to make palm sized pancakes.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes or until lightly brown. Flip sides, be careful, make sure the bottom is cooked enough to flip.
- Transfer to plate and cover with Greek yogurt, berries and chopped nuts.