- 175g crushed shortbread biscuits
- 400g full fat cream cheese
- 200ml full fat crème fraiche
- 400ml double cream
- 2 vanilla pods
- 75g clear runny honey
- 50g walnuts, roasted and roughly crushed
- 3 fresh figs, cut into thin wedges (2-3 pieces per portion)
- Extra honey, to serve
- Blend the biscuit in a processor until turned into breadcrumbs. Evenly spread into a 23cm loose bottom tin.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cheesecake ingredients until thick and creamy. Pour over the base and allow to chill for a minimum of 1 hour or until set firm. Remove from tin and cut into 10 pieces.
- Add figs, crushed walnuts and drizzle with extra honey before serving.