- 1.2kg sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into
- 1.5kg swede, peeled & cut into chunks
- 500g soft cheese
- 375ml vegetable stock (8g bouillon powder)
- 50g cornflour, blended with 50ml of cold water
- 1.2kg fish pie mix
- 250g cooked prawns, peeled
- 300g edamame beans, frozen
- 30g fresh parsley, chopped
- 2g cracked black pepper
- 2g salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 150’C. Steam the sweet potatoes and swede for 25-30 minutes until tender. Gently heat the soft cheese and stock in large saucepan, stirring until smooth. Add the blended cornflour and cook until thick.
- Add the fish pie mix, prawns, edamame beans and 25g of the parsley to the pan. Season with half of the salt and pepper.
- Fill 10 individual baking dishes with 230g of the fish mixture. Drain and mash the sweet potatoes and swede. Season with the rest of the salt and pepper.
- Place 180g of the mash on top of each dish and evenly spread to cover the fish mix, use a fork to roughen up the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes then transfer to a hot grill for a few minutes to brown the top. Scatter the reserved parsley on top for serving.