- 20 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 120g plain yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 inch cub fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2tsp hot paprika
- 2tsp sumac
- tsp cumin seeds
- 2tsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Simply combine all ingredients together and then leave to marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 170’C. Roast the chicken in oven for 20 minutes.
- Place wood chips into a large gastronome and place chicken thighs into a steamer tray and cover
with parchment paper and foil.
- Place gastronome tray on the gas for 2-3 minutes, until chips start to smoke and then cook in the oven for a further 15 minutes, until the core cooking temperature is reached.